Friday, January 16, 2009

Crockpot Yogurt - the verdict is IN

Oh me, oh my! I'm so glad I didn't let Mr Soup throw out the crockpot. He threated to do it after I made him suffer through pepperoncini beef....

This stuff is amazing! We tried it with whole milk. Next time, I'll try lowfat and see if it is as good. What is great about the flavor is it isn't sour...It is mildly tangy. I'm not a plain yogurt fan, but this could turn me...

I did pack some in Little Miss Soup's lunch today. I mixed in 1t of honey and 1t of strawberry preserves. She is going to be doing a happy dance once she tastes it! The FLAVOR of the strawberry and honey just were bright and fresh.

This is a good thing. Who knew? Crockpot yogurt....

3 comments:

slkooiman said...

Mmmmmm....sounds delish!!

Mama Crazy said...

Sounds pretty simple.... Is it???

Mrs Sunday's Soup said...

it is so simple! try it!