Monday, November 24, 2008

The Great Mona Recipe Exchange


I got this email from Cousin Mona...At first, I was a tad bit annoyed, but then I started getting all sorts of great recipes! What a GREAT IDEA - especially this time of year when everyone is entertaining and needing new, easy ideas.

Here's the email:

Hi all – please so don’t kill me because I have another one of these recipe exchanges but I feel like we can all use some new recipes, especially for the holidays. I’m offering up my favorite easy holiday appetizer below at the very bottom.

Person #1 email address
Your Email address

Please send a recipe to the person whose name is listed in the #1 position
above (even if you don't know them). And copy the recipe to the person in the #2 location.

It should be something quick and easy, without rare ingredients. Actually,
the best is the one you know in your head, and can type out and send right
now.

Then, copy this letter into a new email and move my name to the #1 position
and put your name in the #2 position. Only your name and mine should appear
in this list when you send out your email. Send this email out to 20
people you know.

If you cannot do this within 5 days, please let me know so it will be fair
to those participating. You should receive 36 recipes. It is fun to see
where these recipes come from! Seldom does anyone drop out because we can
all use new recipes. The turnaround is fast because only 2 names are on the
list!

No comments: